Here at Netgen we design and develop web solutions and build tools for web professionals. Our speciality is working on various web projects, with which we have almost two decades of experience. Since 2012 we've been organizing our own international web-related conference. Lately, we've expanded our focus to building our own products. Now, we are looking for a new team member to join us in our office in Zagreb.
What are we looking for?
- At least 6 months of experience working with Vue.js framework (experience with React is a plus)
- Understanding of the web development process
- Experience in building web applications and responsive websites
- Experience in working with frontend building tools, preferably Yarn
- Ability to write well-structured code
- Precision when it comes to building and testing user interfaces
- Ability to cooperate well with backend developers and other members of the team
- Basic experience working in/with Linux command line tools
- Knowledge of the version control systems, namely Git
We nourish a comfortable, yet stimulating working environment with colleagues who are always there for each other. There is hardly a dull moment in our office. Plus, there are always coffee and tea, cookies, and fruit around to give you a kick when you need it.
Your future crewmates know what they are doing but are not afraid to ask if they get stuck either. Your questions and ideas will be listened to, respected, and answered.
You will have a chance of continuous improvement of your professional skills through professional education programs, internal workshops, and conferences where you will have an opportunity to mingle with the experienced experts in the field.
And we will also be bringing those experts to you – we will take you to the coast where you will spend a week of learning & fun at our annual conference Web Summer Camp – the best team building of them all.
The rest of the time you will be working on interesting and diverse projects with great clients, from international bookstores to Salsa festivals.
Open source is in Netgen’s sole core. We don’t just simply use it, but also actively build and develop numerous open-source projects. In your work, you will also be building open-source tools and extensions that benefit the community and add nicely to our collection. We also encourage to write blog posts about your experiences and share your knowledge and expertise.
We offer you flexible work hours and competitive wage. You can count on your hard work, effort, and improvement being appreciated and rewarded.
You want to further improve your skills and expand your abilities. You function well both working in the team and by yourself. You have good communication skills that kick in especially when there is pressing work to be done. Also, you are fluent in English and that is, given our international clients, a must.
Bonus points if you also like singing out loud, birthday cakes, and beer after work.
How to apply?
Send us an email at email@example.com containing:
- a short CV
- a list of the relevant projects/initiatives you have worked on
- social media profile(s), blog, GitHub account, or similar
You may also give us a few reasons why you would like to work with us. :)
Once you apply, you can expect receiving a short assignment via email. Don't worry, we'll give you enough time to impress us.