We presented our social flavored extensions on eZ Conference in London on June 16th. The presentation covered Web Engagement Management features which will modern CMS platform like eZ Publish need to be successful in the near future.
Intention was to give a short theoretical intro about web engagement on top of content management systems and give a live demo of 5 simple extension developed by Netgen:
- eztags for advanced and easy tagging of content
- ngpushfor pushing content to channels like twitter and facebook
- ngopengraphfor giving more info about the page for facebook "like" button
- ngconnectfor giving user a faster way to connect to a site without registration
- ngcommentsto give user a nicer ajax based commenting on top of ezcomments
Time given to us was a bit short, so I was not able to demonstrate 2 last extension, but you can check it your self on this blog post: connect and comment :)
The slides are available on Slideshare.