Here at Netgen we design and develop web solutions and build tools for web professionals. Our specialty is working on various content management projects, with which we have over a decade of experience. Since 2012 we've been organizing our own international web-related conference. In addition to that, we've extended our focus to building our own products.
What we are looking for:
- Team-oriented Mid-Senior UX/UI Designer
- More than three years of experience in designing websites or mobile apps
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of web and mobile platforms
- A portfolio of relevant work and its impact on users and business
- High proficiency in Figma or Sketch, or some other designing tool
- Understanding of business challenges and their requirements, with careful thought about the business impact of proposed UX ideas
- Experience with discovery workshops and ability to analyze research
- Comfortable with working on long-term and cooperation projects
- Ability to manage details while seeing the big picture
- Excellent communication and client management skills; excellent command and presentation skills in English
- Some experience in converting the design into HTML & CSS is a plus!
- Your everyday activities will be focused on designing intuitive and innovative products
- You will be responsible for the design solutions on projects from research through execution and optimization
- You will deliver a variety of materials from all stages of the design process (such as rapid prototypes, concept sketches and storyboards)
- You will be working closely with the client’s team alongside other designers, PMs and developers in cross-functional, agile teams in all product phases
- You will independently run and facilitate client workshops to gather information about the project scope, its requirements and goals
- You will be analyzing research and evaluation results to create a design and improve the user experience
- You will be managing user research tasks from planning, designing and reporting to visualization for agile product teams
- After the launch stage, you will keep an eye on the product performance, making suggestions and improvements if necessary
- Occasionally, you will be presenting your work and deliverables to different stakeholders
We offer an opportunity to work on diverse international projects, varying from short-term ones to those that last for a longer period of time. We nourish a comfortable, yet stimulating working environment with colleagues who are always there for each other. There is hardly a dull moment in our office. Plus, there are coffee and tea, cookies, and fruit around to give you a kick when you need it.
Your future crewmates know what they are doing but are not afraid to ask if they get stuck either. Your questions and ideas will be listened to, respected, and answered.
You will have a chance to continuously improve your professional skills through professional education programs, internal workshops, and conferences where you will have an opportunity to mingle with experienced experts in the field. We help you develop your own professional development plan, encouraging you to grow and continue to invest in your knowledge.
And we will also be bringing those experts to you – we will take you to the coast where you will spend a week of learning & fun at our annual conference Web Summer Camp – the best team building of them all.
The rest of the time you will be working on interesting and diverse projects with interesting clients, from international bookstores to Salsa festivals. We also encourage you to write blog posts about your experiences and share your knowledge and expertise.
We offer you flexible work hours and competitive wage. Our salaries are based on your experience, level of knowledge and technical interview. You can count on your hard work, effort, and improvement being appreciated and rewarded.
You want to further improve your skills and expand your abilities. You are a natural team player and you have good communication skills that kick in especially when there is pressing work to be done. Also, you are fluent in English and that is, given our international clients, a must.
Bonus points if you also like singing out loud, birthday cakes, and beer after work.
How to apply?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 18th, containing:
- a short CV
- a list of the relevant projects/initiatives you have worked on
- social media profile(s), blog or similar
You may also give us a few reasons why you would like to work with us. :)