Here at Netgen we design and develop web solutions and build tools for web professionals. Our speciality is working on various content management projects, with which we have over a decade of experience. Since 2012 we've been organizing our own international web-related conference. In addition to that, we've extended our focus to building our own products.
What we are looking for:
- Team-oriented Mid-Senior UI Designer
- More than three years of experience in designing websites or mobile apps
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of web and mobile platforms
- A portfolio that displays experience in designing diverse web/mobile interfaces
- Experience working in agile teams with developers, project managers and UX specialists
- Comfortable with working on long-term and cooperation projects
- High proficiency in Figma (Sketch or some other designing tools are appreciated)
- Meticulous attention to details while seeing the big picture
- Broad knowledge in the fields of graphic design, typography, corporate identity, branding
- A problem-solving mindset with a creative approach and fresh ideas
- A person that values critical thinking and is open to improve on objective criticism
- Excellent command and presentation skills in English
- Positive and team-oriented attitude
- Some experience in converting a design into HTML & CSS is a plus!
- Your everyday activities will be focused on designing intuitive and innovative products
- You will deliver functional and usable UI designs, as well as a variety of outputs that facilitate the design process
- You will be responsible for creating mockups, prototypes, storyboards, wireframes and the design solutions on projects from research through execution and optimization
- You will be working closely with the client’s team alongside other designers, PMs, developers, copywriters and UX specialists in cross-functional, agile teams in all product phases
- Occasionally, you will be presenting the findings and design concepts to different stakeholders
We offer an opportunity to work on diverse international projects, varying from short-term ones to those that last for a longer period of time. We nourish a comfortable, yet stimulating working environment with colleagues who are always there for each other. There is hardly a dull moment in our office. Plus, there are coffee and tea, cookies, and fruit around to give you a kick when you need it.
Your future crewmates know what they are doing but are not afraid to ask if they get stuck either. Your questions and ideas will be listened to, respected, and answered.
You will have a chance to continuously improve your professional skills through professional education programs, internal workshops, and conferences where you will have an opportunity to mingle with experienced experts in the field. We help you develop your own professional development plan, encouraging you to grow and continue to invest in your knowledge.
And we will also be bringing those experts to you – we will take you to the coast where you will spend a week of learning & fun at our annual conference Web Summer Camp – the best team building of them all.
The rest of the time you will be working on interesting and diverse projects with interesting clients, from international bookstores to Salsa festivals. We also encourage you to write blog posts about your experiences and share your knowledge and expertise.
We offer you flexible work hours and competitive wages. Our salaries are based on your experience, level of knowledge and technical interview. You can count on your hard work, effort, and improvement being appreciated and rewarded.
You want to further improve your skills and expand your abilities. You are a natural team player and you have good communication skills that kick in especially when there is pressing work to be done. Also, you are fluent in English and that is, given our international clients, a must.
Bonus points if you also like singing out loud, birthday cakes, and beer after work.
How to apply?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- a short CV
- a list or portfolio of the relevant projects/initiatives you have worked on
- social media profile(s), blog or similar
You may also give us a few reasons why you would like to work with us. :)