Here at Netgen we design and develop web solutions and build tools for web professionals. Our specialty is working on various content management projects, with which we have over a decade of experience. Since 2012 we've been organizing our own international web-related conference. Lately, we've extended our focus to building our own products.
We nourish a comfortable, yet stimulating working environment with colleagues who are always there for each other. There is never a dull moment in our office. Plus, there are always coffee and tea, cookies, and fruit around to give you a kick when you need it.
Your future crewmates know what they are doing but are not afraid to ask if they get stuck either. Your questions and ideas will be listened to, respected, and answered.
You will have a chance of continuous improvement of your professional skills through professional education programs, internal workshops, and conferences where you will have an opportunity to mingle with the experienced experts in the field.
And we will also be bringing those experts to you. At the end of August, we will take you to the coast where you will spend a week of learning & fun at our annual conference Web Summer Camp – the best team building of them all.
The rest of the time you will be working on interesting and diverse projects with interesting clients, from international bookstores to Salsa festivals.
We also encourage to write blog posts about your experiences and share your knowledge and expertise.
We offer you flexible work hours and competitive wage. You can count on your hard work, effort, and improvement being appreciated and rewarded.
What are we looking for?
- Solid web/cms/e-commerce technology know-how, knowledge of the web industry
- Grit, perseverance, and good problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiating and leading the development of multiple projects
- Leading and inspiring high performance within the development team
- Taking care of effectively delivering tasks and outcomes
- Staying informed of all projects in motion at any given time in order to resource and coordinate accordingly
- Experience working with project management tools, techniques, and methodologies
You are all-together a well-organized person with the necessary technical knowledge. You fully grasp your clients' business needs and know how to coordinate their expectations with your team's daily workload. You understand that leading a team means appreciating their part of work and effort. Also, you are fluent in English and that is, given our international clients, a must.
Bonus points if you also like singing out loud, birthday cakes, and beer after work.
How to apply?
Send us an email at email@example.com by October 31, containing:
- a short CV
- a list of the relevant projects/initiatives you have worked on
- social media profile(s), blog, or similar
You may also give us a few reasons why you would like to work with us. :)