Here at Netgen we design and develop web solutions and build tools for web professionals. Our specialty is working on various content management projects, with which we have almost two decades of experience. Lately, we've extended our focus to building our own products. Now, we are looking for a new team member to join us in our office in Zagreb.
We are looking for a Project Manager, a jack of all trades responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation to execution.
What are we looking for?
- Solid web/cms/e-commerce technology know-how, strong familiarity with the web and/or mobile industry
- At least 1-2 years of experience in project management (preferably with web dev, mobile dev or marketing agency)
- Skilled in process definition and project planning
- Capacity to manage budgets, risks, estimations and expectations timely and properly
- Experience with UX practices is a big plus
- Experience with organizing and implementing workshops; ability to analyze research
- Ability to take the project owner and team coordinator role, taking ownership of the project tasks and outcomes
- Experience working with project management tools, preferably JIRA
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Leading and inspiring high performance within the development team
- Ability to manage details while seeing the big picture
- Ability to handle project documentation and project evaluation
- Grit, perseverance, and good problem-solving skills
- English language is a must, German is a big plus!
We nourish a comfortable, yet stimulating working environment with colleagues who are always there for each other. There is never a dull moment in our office. Plus, there are always coffee and tea, cookies, and fruit around to give you a kick when you need it.
Your future crewmates know what they are doing but are not afraid to ask if they get stuck either. Your questions and ideas will be listened to, respected, and answered.
You will have a chance to continuously improve your professional skills through professional education programs, internal workshops, and conferences where you will have an opportunity to mingle with the experienced experts in the field.
And we will also be bringing those experts to you. At the end of summer, we will take you to the coast where you will spend a week of learning & fun at our annual conference Web Summer Camp – the best team building of them all.
The rest of the time you will be working on interesting and diverse projects with interesting clients, from international bookstores to Salsa festivals.
We also encourage you to write blog posts about your experiences and share your knowledge and expertise.
We offer you flexible work hours and competitive wages. You can count on your hard work, effort, and improvement being appreciated and rewarded.
You are all-together a well-organized person with the necessary technical knowledge. You fully grasp your clients' business needs and know how to coordinate their expectations with your team's daily workload. You understand that leading a team means appreciating their part of work and effort. Also, you are fluent in English and that is, given our international clients, a must.
Bonus points if you also like singing out loud, birthday cakes, and beer after work.
How to apply?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- a short CV
- a list of the relevant projects/initiatives you have worked on
- social media profile(s), blog, or similar
You may also give us a few reasons why you would like to work with us. :)