«Technology meets content.» is our guiding principle. Our experts for digital communication design, implement and optimise web projects of all kinds. Websites, e-commerce solutions, CRM integrations and complex web applications are implemented - custom-made to meet the most diverse customer needs. We master storytelling along the entire customer journey and provide users with relevant content on the right channels.
To drive our new location in Switzerland and strengthen our Digital Project Management competencies, we are looking for a:
Project Assistant 80-100% (w/m/d)
Are you technically skilled, not afraid of challenges and want to grow in a dynamic environment? Then we look forward to getting to know you personally.
What are we looking for?
- Participation in the planning and development of web projects
- Assist in the coordination and management of projects
- Communicate with stakeholders about project requirements and goals
- Tracking project progress and reporting
- Researching information as needed
- Content management and distribution
- Completing administrative tasks such as scheduling, taking minutes, and monitoring time tracking
- Preparation of analytical reports
- Complete all tasks assigned by the project manager in an efficient and independent manner
What are your skills?
- University or technical college degree preferred
- Initial experience in project management or a similar role
- Proficiency in Google Workspace or Microsoft Office
- Application knowledge in project management software (e.g. Jira) an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accurate approach
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Reliable team player with a hands-on mentality
- Independent and proactive approach to work
- Active interest and enthusiasm for digital, trends and innovations
- Good German and English language skills; French and Italian language skills an advantage
We offer you a diverse and challenging position in a young and innovative company. A modern workplace with contemporary working conditions and the opportunity for training and further education.
Where are we located?
How to apply?
Please apply only via FORM over Pipefy with your:
- Cover Letter
- Salary Expectations
- References and certificates