Netgen (Netgen d.o.o., Savska cesta 182, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia) is a web agency which designs and develops web solutions and builds tools for web professionals.
Information we collect
We collect the following type of information:
1. Information you provide to us directly based on your consent:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your company (optional)
- Your country (optional)
This information is stored in the web server database and kept for future reference. We also collect the following information about online activity:
- Devices and browsers across our site and third-party websites, apps and other online services
- Usage data associated with those devices and browsers, plug-ins, language used, time spent on Sites and Third-Party Sites, pages visited, links clicked, and the pages that led or referred you to Sites and Third-Party Sites
2. Information collected automatically for server security reasons:
- Your IP address
This information is purged on monthly basis.
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, please do not provide any information on this website.
Use of your personal information
Where allowed under applicable law, we rely on our legitimate business interests to process Personal Data about you. The above-mentioned information is collected because of legitimate business interest:
- To notify you about changes or updates about Netgen products, solutions, and services with our newsletter
- To respond to enquiries, send service notices and provide customer support
- To analyze, modify and improve Netgen services, systems, and tools, and develop new products and services, including service reliability
- To manage, operate and improve the performance of Netgen sites and services by understanding their effectiveness and optimizing our digital assets
- To advertise Netgen services
We use the following third-party sources as data processors:
- Microsoft Clarity to gather general and aggregated statistics. By using this site, your users agree to data collection/use by you and Microsoft.
Besides the above-mentioned, we also use the following third parties:
- Linode cloud hosting
- YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google Maps for embedding the information on our web pages (they collect your IP address as well and have their Privacy Policies).
Updating your information
You can contact us if you need to view, update, change, or delete the above-mentioned information about you.
You can opt-out of email notifications at any time by clicking on the link that is placed in the footer of every newsletter.
You can also file a complaint, our Data Protection Officer (DPO) will process your case in 30 days.
We don’t store any user information in your browser’s cookies. External services that we use (Google Analytics, Youtube, Typekit, Google Maps) might store pseudo-anonymised information about you in your browser’s cookies. However, there is no connection between the information we collect from you and those that external services have about you.